There are lots of great ways to get involved.
- Educate yourself about what’s happening in Burma. Irrawaddy Magazine has news on Burma, and the Shan Herald is a good resource about Shan State and Burma. FBR also publishes reports from the ground.
- Pray for the us at FBR, pray for the people of Burma, and pray for the leadership of Burma. Learn more about the Global Day of Prayer.
- Get involved in your community. There are many people from Burma and around the world living as refugees in foreign countries. Find out how you can help the people near you.
- Come help. There’s always help needed on the ground level. If you’re interested in learning more let me know.
- Support Me. I would love to hear from you personally and continue building my global family. Furthermore, FBR is an entirely volunteer run organization, which means I count on a much broader support network than just myself. You can make a tax deductible donation to me through Earth Mission. From the Donate page under Earth Mission Staff Support you’ll see ‘Katie’, select that to make your donation. Contact me for information on automatic withdrawals from your account.